The monastery is a rare sample of western monastery architecture for Greece. The church is outside the central yard where the monk’s cells are and it has a separate entrance. It is assumed that it must have been a catholic monastery of S.George as it has been stated by the guard of the castle at 1637. In the monastery there is also an excellent sample of a traditional oil mill.
Visit Hours: 8.00-15.00